[rescue] Sun 711

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Wed May 1 18:07:47 CDT 2002

711's hold 6 or 12 drives. We need around 864GB (52 minutes), so I was
thinking 24 36GB drives.

I can't see a 4 drives sustaining that for long.

I don't really know much about FC, so I can't guess how much it would cost,
but I assumed a FC-AL RAID controller would be expensive (at least more than
a U160 SCSI RAID controller) and then I need a FC-AL enclosure.

shawn