[rescue] slightly OT, netra serial question

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Wed May 1 13:18:58 CDT 2002

As I said, slightly off-topic, but it would seem that the chances of
someone here knowing are pretty good...

I saw on sunmanagers a post from a Netra owner who couldn't get into the
box from an attached terminal. The video displayed, but the system
didn't see to respond to the keyboard. Evidently someone in our
corporate office is having that same problem with a Netra we own. (I
want him to be able to get it working because I want to use it!)
However, he's in Virginia, and, well, I'm not.

Any clues? Is there a trick to sending a break to a Netra? I believe
that he has a Winderz machine with TerraTerm loaded, and a null modem
cable...

--
Steve Sandau
IS Technician, TMA Bath, Maine