[rescue] Tandem badged Indigo2

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Mar 29 09:13:06 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 10:08:18AM -0500, James Sharp wrote:
> You're on crack and you're not sharing..  Guardian90/NonStop-OS had
> nothing to do with Irix.  The Himalaya and Cyclone series of machines used
> a proprietary microcode-based processor and a really fuckin' fast
> proprietary interconnection bus.

Where can I find info on the NonStop stuff?  THere's a pair of Tandem
(Compaq) machines at work in our datacenter, something to do with the
Texas E911 system.  They're in our "internal" datacenter, but off in
their own cage in the corner (this isnt the publicly-accessible part
of the building, not with the "normal" colocation, etc)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net