[rescue] Tandem badged Indigo2

Marc Zyngier mzyngier at freesurf.fr
Fri Mar 29 07:54:35 CST 2002

>>>>> "Michiel" == roosmcd  <roosmcd at dds.nl> writes:

Michiel> Well, what graphics? Although 150MHz would seem to me that it
Michiel> is a non-impact machine.

It have an XL graphic board. Low end, indeed.

Michiel> Is it another color than a normal Indigo2? I have a somewhat
Michiel> off-color PI/35 from tandem, not as nice though as the pink
Michiel> Indy...

No, standard "teal" color.

Michiel> Ehh, no, it's quite common. Almost every Indigo2 has
Michiel> one. However I don't think that many people are willing to
Michiel> sell theirs. I had to scrap another PI/35 to get a missing
Michiel> audio card for my machine. Where are you located? I have such
Michiel> an audio board (with motherboard) lying around here that I'll
Michiel> trade you for a chocolate easter bunny.

I'm in France, and would be happy to send you a big chocolate bunny
(or even two) for this board ! :-))

        M.
--
Places change, faces change. Life is so very strange.