[rescue] FA: PDP11 Qbus cards CPU and Memory

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Mar 26 02:21:28 CST 2002

  Yeah Chad, whatever you say. *poke*  This IS Sridhar we're talking about
here... ;)

  (maybe I'll run him up a bit just to yank his chain...say, for 25%
of the take? ;) )

       -Dave

On March 26, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> Sridhar, changed his mind, go ahead and bid.  He just told me... really
> :-)
>
> Chad Fernandez
> Michigan, USA
>
> Dave McGuire wrote:
> >
> >   I'm sorry Chad, as much as I'd like to get my hands on it, I won't bid
> > on your stuff because Sridhar wants it.
> >
> >   And I'll stop flaming Greg when he stops being an asshole...which is
> > to say, when I can flap my arms and fly to the moon.
> >
> >        -Dave

Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar