[rescue] FA: PDP11 Qbus cards CPU and Memory

Larry Snyder larrys at lexis-nexis.com
Mon Mar 25 17:18:44 CST 2002

That might be a cool thing for Bill to put [all|part] of up on the site.
Thai's iff there's no restrictions.  Alternatively, I wouldn't mind
a copy myself!  I'm not joining the fray :-)  I once had a Tek 8501.
It had an LSI-11/2 cpu board, and a handfull of Tek proprietary
(neither Q-bus nor Unibus IO & ram boards.  It ran RT-11 off a DY-ish
disk subsystem and kinda thought it was a PDP-11/03.  That and a real
PDP-11/04 are the extent of my experience with that wonderful stuff.
-ls-

---snip---