[rescue] FA: PDP11 Qbus cards CPU and Memory

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Mar 25 16:52:56 CST 2002

On March 25, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > This page might (need character sets to see fully)
> > http://openvms.compaq.co.jp/history/digital/40th/pdph.html
>
> god damn compaq, why can't they have these pages on the us server as well in
> enlish?  i don't know how many times i found what i want, only to have it be
> useless cause i can't speak or read Japanese!

  I have that whole series (in english!) on a CDROM from DEC (they sent
it out to a bunch of folks when the Compaq/DEC deal happened; they
were worried that Compaq was going to axe everything immediately
following the acquisition)...It's highly emotional and full of great
pictures.  I will send you a copy.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar