[rescue] Accidentally destroying hardware..

Dan Canaan flinters at picarefy.com
Mon Mar 25 16:42:00 CST 2002

At 05:45 PM 3/25/02 -0500, you wrote:

>Oh. My. God.
>
>I've worked with those beasts, and while not the biggest production printer
>I've seen, I'm still amazed you lived through it, never mind with as little
>injury as you say.
>
>Damn.
>
>--Kurt

Adrenaline can do amazing things when you have this huge thing in your face
coming at you.  I was able to push off it and let the momentum carry the
weight past without landing.  I actually got hurt more by the aluminum
clipboard that was sitting on top of the machine with the orders in
it.  That's what hit me in the face.

To this day, I really hate stair shots for copiers.  AND I make sure I'm
the one on top operating the equipment!