[rescue] Oh, It gets better! (Was : Well, isn't that special. )

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Mar 25 15:00:27 CST 2002

Ascend is owned by Lucent, and they are no longer in the consumer router
market choosing to specialize in large business, ISP, and and telco
solutions.

You might also try for foundry, or extreme. Also if you are looking to do
point to point vpn not just routing I would highly recommend Nokia.

Chris Byrne