[rescue] Oh, It gets better! (Was : Well, isn't that special. )

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Mar 25 13:57:39 CST 2002

> I like Cisco, but only for infrastructure stuff. Cisco (or any other router
> manufacturer) wouldn't be my first choice for a network card. What they are
> really saying here is "we shouldn't have entered that business and now want
> out of it". Most big companies will do this to a dead product line. Cisco
> offers excellent support for their primary product lines.

Yeah, well since his lordship won't  acknowledge his bastard children, they
can kiss my /dev/ass.

They even said they had the damn driver (which I now have, thanks to someone
else...) but offered the weak excuse that they couldn't give it to me for
$CATCH_22 reasons.

This is just a cheap cop-out, and I refuse to do business with companies that
behave like this.

Signed,
Pissed off Cisco EX-customer

P.S. anybody wanna buy an IGS?