[rescue] Accidentally destroying hardware..

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Mon Mar 25 14:26:12 CST 2002

> > A SXGA+ LCD screen.
>
> DETAILS!  DETAILS!

I had the laptop opened on the end-table beside the couch in
the upstairs loft, downloading files.  I was laying on the
couch propped up on a pillow, playing Slay on my iPaq.  When
I was done, I wanted to take a nap so I swung my arm up over
my head with the intention of setting the iPaq on the table.
Not only did I forget the laptop was there, I also lost my
grip on the iPaq.  The iPaq fell right on the screen.

Fortunately I have CompleteCare on the laptop, so I don't have
to pay for stupid mistakes.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net