[rescue] Accidentally destroying hardware..

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Mar 25 14:17:57 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 01:50:48PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I think for me it was a pair of 4G Seagate HDs.  Thank god for
> warranties. 8-)

On mine, it was "hrm. I should have waited longer.  gyroscope!"
as I felt the drive torque around in my hand...

Then, there was the Plextor IDE CD-RW that was in a tower case
that got *kicked* over (dont ask).  The drive just happened to
be in the last month of its warranty.  "oh, it just quit
working.." 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford