[rescue] FA: PDP11 Qbus cards CPU and Memory

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Mar 25 03:51:30 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 04:01:36AM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   (*sigh* He had to go and do it, didn't he.  He can't REALLY be this
> arrogant.  This must be a troll.  But no matter.)

speaking of which, i really want to get the PDP-11/34 running.  right after i
get the Onyx fired up of course, but would anyone be interested in a PDP-11
party?  sit around, drink beer, tinker with old computers.  get the /83 running
while we're at it.  i need to do something to motivate me into finishing getting
everything setup at my place.  too many distractions.  anyone?

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)