[rescue] Slightly OT

Dan Debertin airboss at nodewarrior.org
Mon Mar 25 00:59:56 CST 2002

Joshua D Boyd writes:

 > That's cool, but I'm more intested in things like really good, direct to
 > hardware OpenGL implementations.  Like, Nvidea with DRI (not really good, but
 > OK), FX10 with HP's X server.  Anything SGI.

Ah, you're a Real Graphics Programmer (or a game player), not someone
like me, who just wants to be able to have XFig and Netscape on the
same screen without having to avert my eyes ;).

Yeah, I'll bet Linux has more people working on this sort of
thing. *BSD people really aren't much interested in high-end graphics,
in general.

Dan
--
Dan Debertin