[rescue] Thoughts on system noise...

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 24 23:49:40 CST 2002

I believe it is the 1GB SCSI not the fan.  I like the sound of system
fans, but all of the 1GB SCSI drives I have tried are exceeding loud.
All of the Seagates seem to have a high pitched whine...

And no, all of my PCs and macs are quieter...

I think I need to experiment more with the system drive as that is the
main issue.

Thanks,
Bill