[rescue] RE: Some people should never be let near a computer...

ghub005 at xtra.co.nz ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 24 17:51:45 CST 2002

<<Robert said:

I haven't said anything to the seller yet, I'm unsure just where to start
and how much of this (a) I should have expected and (b) is going to benefit
me from bringing up with him. Opinions?

Man, what a crappy deal. No wonder people call it Fleabay.

First of all, I would have tried to get a refund ASAP. Unfortunately for you, I suspect that waiting two weeks after the system was delivered may make this more difficult for you.

If he has a lot of feedback for his/her userid, I'd create a hosted web-page complete with detailed descriptions and photos of the system you received (perhaps contrasted against the original auction description) and then assign negative feedback with a URL linking back to the web-page.

Good luck.

Gavin Hubbard