[rescue] UPDATE Re: Anyone still need an Indigo2?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Mar 21 13:44:57 CST 2002

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Robert Novak wrote:

> I'm probably going to let one of my two go, and I have a possible
> source for a couple more if anyone is still interested. The last batch
> I got were 150-250mhz with 64-128meg and "Elan" or XZ graphics, for
> under $100 plus shipping, and the ones I may be able to get this
> weekend are likely to be similar.
>
> If anyone is still looking for one or two, drop me a note offlist.

Just an update... I'm going to pick up what appears to come to 10 Indigo2
and 7 Indy boxes. I have no info on config or condition yet, except that
at least one was purple instead of teal :-) and several had the little
graphics badges on the front in various colors.

If you've already written to me about wanting one of these machines, I
should have already replied. My email was a bit flaky early this week, so
if you wrote and didn't get a response, or if you didn't write and want
one of these machines, drop me a note offlist.

Also have a Tatung Ultra 2, single 167MHz CPU, no RAM included; boots up
but SCSI doesn't seem to work on it. Will make someone a deal on this unit
if they want to mess with it more than I do... make me a reasonable offer
offlist. I'm still trying to work through the fully functional systems, so
if you're interested in one of those let me know too.

Thanks,
Rob