[rescue] Anyone still need an Indigo2?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Mar 19 18:55:11 CST 2002

Hi folks,

I'm probably going to let one of my two go, and I have a possible source
for a couple more if anyone is still interested. The last batch I got were
150-250mhz with 64-128meg and "Elan" or XZ graphics, for under $100 plus
shipping, and the ones I may be able to get this weekend are likely to be
similar.

If anyone is still looking for one or two, drop me a note offlist.

Thanks,
Rob