[rescue] Re: [geeks] WTB: Laser printer

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Wed Mar 20 16:49:40 CST 2002

> Anybody got a decent, toner-carts-available-cheaply "old workhorse"
> laser printer they'll let go for a decent price?  Its getting to the
> point where its more expensive to buy a replacement inkjet cartridge
> than to buy another entire *brand new printer*!
>
> (I paid $29 for the last inkjet I bought, a Lexmark Z11... the replacement
>  carts are around $35-40...)

	I've got two Panasoinic 4450's (I think that's the right model
number,) paper trays are both missing, but they have the manual feed
trays. Replacement trays are $40 - $50, and they need to be cleaned up.
Some idiot moved them around without cleaning out the toner catcher at the
bottom, so it's spilled out. I've tried to clean it the best I can, but
know little about printer internals. They're also heavy suckers... 50lbs
each at least. The good news, $20+shipping and they're yours. :)

	Rick