[rescue] Am I stupid? or does NetBSD not support i386 smp?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Mar 19 22:34:28 CST 2002

On March 19, George Adkins wrote:
> You know, I could have sworn that NetBSD supported SMP on i386, but I cannot
> find any documentation admitting it on NetBSD's site to save my life!
>
> Anyone have any thoughts on this, or are we sill limited to only FreeBSD for
> Multiprocessor support on Intel CPU's.

  I ran it on a dual PPro a long time ago...it worked fine.  I think
it's still in a cvs branch, though, and I haven't looked at it in a
long time...James Sharp would be the guy to ask.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "Watch those lateral G's man,
St. Petersburg, FL               I've got sandwiches in my lap!" -Sridhar