[rescue] Spring cleaning: Free misc. Mac stuff

Phil Brutsche phil at tux.obix.com
Tue Mar 19 22:18:55 CST 2002

'Tis the time for spring cleaning, and I have some free Mac stuff that I
need to get rid of 'cause they're taking up space that I need for some
eventual Sun Ultra 1/2/5/10 systems:

1) Approx. 64MB of 5v 168-pin RAM for PCI PowerMacs and clones.  There
   are 3 16MB sticks, no idea about the fourth.  No idea if they're EDO
   or FPM.

2) 2 3.5" floppy drives out of a PowerComputing PowerBase.  Should work
   in just about any PCI PowerMac, or clone, in existence.

3) 3 603e @ 200MHz CPUs for Umax C500/C600 clones.  No idea if they'll
   work in other systems.

4) 4 Umax J700 motherboards.  These things take the slot-connector CPUs
   that virtuall all PCI PowerMacs, and clones use.  The fastest
   processor that will work with these are the 450MHz G4 & the 500MHz
   G3 from Sonnet.  Largely untested, expect the batteries to be dead.

   These boards are generally in a ATX form-factor, but take a
   proprietary Umax-specific power supply that's becoming harder and
   harder to come across :(

5) 1 604e @ 180MHz CPU.

6) 8 256KB L2 cache modules for Umax C500/C600 clones.  Don't expect 'em
   to work in anything else.

7) 2 Umax C500 motherboards.  Needs the same proprietary power supply as
   the J700 motherboards :(  The form factor is vaguely LPX, and
   required a proprietary connector for the PCI slots of which I only
   have 1.

Email me privately if you want any of this stuff.  I'm in Omaha, NE, so
if you're not in the area be prepared to pay shipping, which will be
negligible for everything but the motherboards.

I may have more stuff available once I dig through my computer stuff
some more.

--

Phil