[rescue] Ultra 2s, also Re: quiet

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sun Mar 17 01:01:43 CST 2002

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Michael Schiller wrote:

> Is it just me, or is it quiet here tonight?

Both, I'd guess. But silence can be golden or at least a welcome break.

By the way, if anybody's interested in an Ultra 2, let me know. I'm fixing
up a couple of Tatung COMPstation Ultra 2s from barebones to usable...
they're like a Sun U2 but with HD68 internal cabling and a Tatung logo on
them. Not looking to trade unless you have a barebones x000 chassis
with power supplies...

--Rob