[rescue] For Sale

Jon bigj at lzrd.net
Sat Mar 16 01:05:18 CST 2002

I've fallen bass ackwards into 2 Sun E250's each with the following:

	- (1) 400 Mhz UltraSparc w/ 2 MB cache
	- 1 Gig ram
	- (4) 18 Gig Ultra SCSI-3 HD's (supports up to 6 Drives)
	- Internal 10x DVD drive
	- Floppy Drive
	- Dual Power Supplies
 	- (1) 10/100 Ethernet port
	- (4) PCI Slots
	- 1 has a PCI SCSI card for mounting external disks
	- Comes w/ rack mount kit.

Both of these units came from a .com death. I was told by the guy that
configured them that he got them OS'd and then they powered them off cause
no one knew how to use them. Don't ask, I'm puzzled too. So these are
virtually new units.

Asking $2500/per unit. Buyer pays shipping (weighs about 108 pounds per
unit). Email me off the list if interested or you have questions.

Jon