[rescue] ADMIN NOTE: Reply-To header chanegs

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Mar 13 10:54:43 CST 2002

As an experiment, I've changed the Reply-To: header on the
rescue list to point back to the sender of a message, rather
than the list itself.

This is in response to mails I've gotten over the past couple
of weeks about the list being too off-topic and "chatty".

The Rescue list is for discussions of rescuing/reviving old Sun
and other hardware.  As of late, it has degenerated in a general
chat forum (and I'm not claiming innocence here either; I've been
as bad as others).

Please move general chat/discussions to the Geeks list
(http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/geeks) and keep the Rescue
list on-topic.

Thanks.

Bill