[rescue] Booting an X-terminal

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Tue Mar 12 17:37:12 CST 2002

In Message: 15 on Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:47:44 +0200 the estimable Harri
Haataja <harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI> suppiled the missing bit when he said

[snip]

> No xdm? If you can get to the configuration screen and enable indirect
> XDMCP, do you see anything in chooser (that's the way I'd start looking
> at it).

I don't know nuttin' about no chooser, but when I changed the XDMCP setting
from whatever it was to something else, it worked.

Now, how that got changed is a mystery, but mow it works, so I'm happy.

Thanks.

-Shel
--
Sheldon T. Hall