[rescue] win2k admin password hack?

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Mar 12 16:22:44 CST 2002

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 12:05:16PM -0600, Scott Newell wrote:
> >http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/
> >
> >Used to work wonders, for NT4.  Haven't ever used it on Windows 2000 . . .
> >but he claims it works.
>
> That's what I was trying, but I think I had the wrong winblows
> directory...I'm in now.

maybe i'm jst a BOFH, no, i take that back, i *AM* a BOFH.  if it had been me
in that situation, that machine would have sat where he left it till he came in
and gave me the password.  i probably would have made him beg a lot too at that
point since he obviously deserves it.

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)