[rescue] HP 9000 807S

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Sun Mar 10 14:49:22 CST 2002

A year ago I mistakenly purchased HP-UX for 800 series machines on eBay.
I have a 715. Oops.

Recently I bought the correct media for my machine. I still have the 800
series media, original, in original boxes, etc. I paid $65 or so, Yours
for $50 plus shipping. Interested? (Or, for that matter, is anyone else
interested?)

--
Steve Sandau
ssandau at bath.tmac.com