[rescue] MVME serial boards

Big Endian bigendian at mac.com
Sat Mar 9 11:23:34 CST 2002

I rescued about a dozen MVME boards last night.  They turn out to be
SBE VCOM series serial boards.  I have 5 VCOM-34s, 5 VCOM-24s and 1
VCOM-8.  I also have assorted other goodies that I haven't sorted
through yet.  I'm not going to use these boards, I'd like to sell
them but I have *NO* idea what they are worth.  I can't find any of
these boards listed currently or in the past 30 days on ebay.
Anybody have any experience with MVME stuff?

daniel