[rescue] 625 kHz...

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Sat Mar 9 09:17:41 CST 2002

.. is the speed of the HP 9915 computer I picked up today, basically a HP
series 80 in industrial housing. Including (some) manuals, 2x HP-IB card,
serial card and a weird BCD card that only has a loop of wire connected to it.
I bought it for somebody else ("what I'm really looking for is a HP series
80"), but he's now on vacation and I want to set it up(/keep) it myself.

 The manuals give me nice programming examples (games!), but fail to mention
how I hook this thing up. There is a keyboard, control and video port on the
back, but as you've already guessed, I don't have the keyboard or any other
stuff. I assume the monitor is composite video or something? Keyboard would be
rs232, can I use a normal terminal? All ideas are welcome..

  regards,
   Michiel