[rescue] Punch the Monkey (was: SS2 memory?)

Guy Yasko gyasko at mx7.ttcn.ne.jp
Fri Mar 8 01:34:03 CST 2002

    James> And quite franky, Mozilla SUCKS on every machine I've run
    James> it on.  Its bloated and its slow.

    >> From anything to a 466Mhz DS10 to a 1.4GHZ Athlon to a 195Mhz
    >> R10K machine, its been unusably slow.

the latest versions run ok on my 195 r10k machines.  maybe i'm more
patient.  turning off java script is a must, though, and not only for
ad-blocking purposes.  with java enabled, mozilla is intolerably slow
even for me.

ciao,

g.y.

Guy Yasko -- gyasko at mx7.ttcn.ne.jp

My BIOLOGICAL ALARM CLOCK just went off ... It has noiseless DOZE
FUNCTION and full kitchen!!