[rescue] Mac stuff rescue

Dan Canaan flinters at picarefy.com
Mon Mar 4 21:46:53 CST 2002

At 10:37 PM 3/4/02 -0500, Michael Schiller wrote:
>My ignorance of Appletalk will show now... Can you use a Mac with an ethernet
>card installed as a bridge?

Ooh, I'm waiting for an answer to this myself.  Got a couple of IIci'x that
have ethernet cards in them that have both been online at one time or
another, but would be a great bridge to the rest of the minimacs laying
about here.  I'd love to get mini web servers on the macs and have one of
the IIci's be the bridge to the rest of the world.