[rescue] those who should be shot -> and those who willgoto heaven!

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Fri Mar 1 12:52:12 CST 2002

adding some comments to my own....

I just finished the site.  I was disappointed to see that he's using
spray primer, from a spray can.  With all the trouble he's going through
I would have thought he would use a spray gun with better paint/primer.
I like the granite paint, However.  I've though about using it on my
RS6000.

I question his sanding technique, However.  He's using 320 to sand the
primer, I would think that would be a bit heavy for wet sanding.  I
suppose if it worked for him, it couldn't have been to bad, Though.

Over all I like what this guy has done, although, I do not like the
grape color.  I would have chosen something else, quite possibly a blue
:-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA