[rescue] Sun/PC KVM Switch

kamakazi kamakazi at pellucidar.net
Sat Jun 29 14:46:39 CDT 2002

I have a little Cybex 4 port here, and it wouldn't work with my Indy.
Keyboard/mouse worked fine, but the monitor would never sync up.  And
that was after it worked fine once.  The monitor worked fine without the
KVM in the middle, and I have had no other problems with PS/2 machines
(I'm pretty sure I tried it with my I2, It has worked with a couple
alphas, all my PeeCees, etc.)  It also breaks on my Linux Dev. box, if I
start X I have to reset the mouse every time, even if I just v. console
out and back in.  Other than that it has been flawless.

Tim