[rescue] Free VAX 11/750 (Colorado)

jodys at helluin.org jodys at helluin.org
Fri Jun 28 17:15:10 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 05:52:34PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   A coupla hundred pounds, about the size of a washing machine.  They
> have good rollers though.
>
>   I sure wish I could grab that machine...I have no way to get it out
> here though. :-(
>
>       -Dave

Yeah, and I'm on the second floor, I'd be scared trying to get it
up a flight of stairs. Presumably it's got a dimension shorter
that 30" (or whatever the standard door width is).
Is this machine 220V? Maybe I can secure some space at my fathers
place (he's got 220 wired). Sure would be a catch (yum, real hardware).

Jody