[rescue] Re: climate (was Re: my new sig)

Larry Snyder larrys at lexis-nexis.com
Thu Jun 27 18:30:10 CDT 2002

Gary Nichols <gary at linuxforce.org> wrote:
> It's never that easy... when you're married with children.  :-)  Just
> bought a $$$ house, have a great job... we just run the A/C a lot.  haha
>
> Seriously though... half the state IS on fire.  We're talking evacuation
> fire.  These forest fires are getting out of control.  Thank God I live in
> the valley (protected behind barren mountains).
>
> Good thing we have ZERO humidity.

Right now it's 72F.  Yesterday it hit 90.  Last evening we had 1.06"
of rain in two hours.  I wouldn't be surprised to see snow tomorrow :-)
That was a stretch, but we don't keep the same wx long enough to get
tired of it.

BTW, Kurt, which part of Ohio are you moving to?  I'm between Dayton
and Cincinnati.
-ls-