[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 25 13:28:50 CDT 2002

> > Hey!  I've got more than one.  Work and mine...  that's it.
> > That's okay isn't it?
>
> i've got, uhm, 6?  but they all just have .forward files pointing to the one i
> use currently.  mail is never sent as any of them, and i am not subscribed to
> any lists as any of them.  they are all "backward compatability devices"  ;)

I have thousands.  Actually, I haven't setup thousands, it just happens that
the mail server sends me all mail for k-huhn.com that doesn't have a valid user
- so I get all kinds of shit...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster