[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue Jun 25 12:59:11 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 01:54:22PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

> > > How many email addresses do you have?
> >   ONE.  How many people are you?
> >   Sheesh.  Kids.
>
> Hey!  I've got more than one.  Work and mine...  that's it.
> That's okay isn't it?

i've got, uhm, 6?  but they all just have .forward files pointing to the one i
use currently.  mail is never sent as any of them, and i am not subscribed to
any lists as any of them.  they are all "backward compatability devices"  ;)

and some of them i can't help, since i'm a lazy git and don't do proper virtuals
for email so i'm wonko at domainihosthere on all of them. ;)

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --