[rescue] Asterisk PBX (WAS) SMP on intel wasteful?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Jun 25 00:34:00 CDT 2002

On Monday, June 24, 2002, at 03:57 PM, Fogg, James wrote:

> For some of us we never even looked up ;)
>
> Joking aside, I don't think it matters much what women look like for me
> (actually I scored well on my 1st night out). I find the overall "beauty
> score" is an amalgam of brains, personality, experience and honesty.
> If I
> don't know anything about a woman, dark hair (in bangs!), an hourglass++
> figure and a pretty smile rank high, but it all can be outranked by the
> previous measures.

I agree with the previous except that I still have to say I couldn't
date/marry/be with someone who didn't at least have an attractive face
[as suits me]... (and I'm talking about a very broad definition here so
no worries... I'm used to trying to see beauty everywhere).  I would
also have a hard time loving someone with a body shape extremely outside
of preference (but not impossible).  Luckily I've found my version of
perfection for now and hopefully forever..

Andrew

"Oh good... my dog found the chainsaw." -- Lilo