[rescue] Asterisk PBX (WAS) SMP on intel wasteful?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 24 14:57:37 CDT 2002

For some of us we never even looked up ;)

Joking aside, I don't think it matters much what women look like for me
(actually I scored well on my 1st night out). I find the overall "beauty
score" is an amalgam of brains, personality, experience and honesty. If I
don't know anything about a woman, dark hair (in bangs!), an hourglass++
figure and a pretty smile rank high, but it all can be outranked by the
previous measures.

~ > Boink like she's the first women you've ever seen naked
~ > (James' marital advice, for what its worth)
~
~ For some of us, the first women we saw intimately naked was NOT
~ the best. 8-)
~
~ Bill
~

For some of us we never even looked up! ;)

Joking aside, I don't think it matters much what women look like for me
(though I actually I scored well on my 1st night out). I find the overall