[rescue] Favorite Terminals

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Mon Jun 24 19:56:26 CDT 2002

> > If you're feeling retro, actual vt100s are keen.
>
> I've used a vt100.  They're a big large.  The main thing I like about my
> vt420 is that it's tiny and lightweight, yet very legible at 132x48.
> Also, the integrated keyboard on the vt100 is a bit of a bummer.

I like the VT420 and VT510, but I really like my VT525.  I've got
it connected to a 19" monitor.  I'd really like to be able to
connect my VRE01 to the VT525, but I doubt the VT525 would
support the VRE01.

I do have an ELT320 on the way.  I'm going to use it in my
rack (after I get it set up).
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net