[rescue] intel wasteful?

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Jun 24 18:09:42 CDT 2002

> > Ninteen-Seventy when?
>
> 77 or 78 actually.

Cool, then you're down with Core Memory and accoustic delay lines? Right?
you've loaded RL02's and RL05's before?

> He may indeed be smart, and he may indeed be talented.  But he's got the
> manners of a billy goat.

heh, then you're seeing the better side of him.  Wait untill you're in the
same room with him and a Burrito.

> > Tell you what,  I'll give your argument serious consideration when you
> > can pull the "Video Card' out of one of those Pee-Cees and boot it
> > headless...
>
> That's not a problem.

Without a PCWeasel? all the PC boards I'm familiar with either have
Integrated Video or won't even post without a Video Card in them.  Please
enlighten me...

> > From a Tape Drive...
>
> Ninteen-Seventy when indeed.  Welcome to the 21st century.
> Though that is still not a problem.

Hey, I've had more than 1 computer that booted from QIC tape, more than 1 Sun
even...
Anyway, boot a PeeCee from Tape?
I'm all ears.

George