[rescue] It Figures...

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Jun 24 16:41:39 CDT 2002

> > but that's not the point.  The installer USED to do the right thing.
> >
> > George

<snip>
> The option is NOT gone, but hidden to protect users who don't know the
> difference between
> the PC BIOS and DOS.  It is undocumented, but covered extensively in the
> mailing lists.

Ahh, I found it, it's the "f" key now, which appears nowhere in the menus.
However, it does not fix the problem.  I'm still stuck with that useless
/dev/sd*s1[a-h] device name.  forgive me, but I don't want to have to go back
and change years of accumulated scrips procedures just to accomodate someone
elses stupid idea of how things should work.  If I wanted this crap, I would
run L****.

George