[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Alex White meltie at myrealbox.com
Mon Jun 24 15:50:44 CDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 21:35, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> And if OpenOffice were available for IRIX, I wouldn't be getting ready
> to sell my SGI Indigo2 <snif> .

Sell? Blimey, I thought this was the RESCUE list! Get another box of
some other less well-thought of breed, shove it in the cupboard and run
Openoffice on it, export it via X over the net to your Indigo2.

Alex
--

Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching. Boink like she's the first women you've ever