[rescue] back to needing an U1 cpu fan :-( need source

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Mon Jun 24 15:48:20 CDT 2002

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Leslie Connally wrote:

> called this am, and things were looking good, til "Reggie" called who said
> he had just spoken to a "Senior Engineer" who has apparently declared FCO
> #A0089-1 obsolete and no longer ineffect :-(

The guy across from me is pissed too.  The first rep he got a hold of
this weekend wouldn't do it because he wasn't a company.  I told him to
try again today, and the first rep knew it and had an engineer call him.
The engineer said no dice.  I was going to post about it, and your note
showed up.

> shit!

> so hope you others still get yours. maybe they wont notice.

They better.  It's not good to tell customers one thing and then
do another after.

--Kurt