[rescue] It Figures...

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Jun 24 15:14:57 CDT 2002

> > but that's not the point.  The installer USED to do the right thing.
> >
> > George
>
> You are mistaken in your belief that dangerously dedicated is the "right
> thing".  The option is NOT gone, but hidden to protect users who don't
> know the difference between the PC BIOS and DOS.  It is undocumented,
> but covered extensively in the mailing lists.
>
> It has been over one year since 4.3-R.  That is a very long time to be
> angry, but I think name calling is beneath you.  It is a shame that so many
> had to witness your stumble.
>
> Navan

In regards to "the right thing," we will have to agree to disagree, for I
would rather quit entirely than suffer the abomination that is the
alternative.

Alas, Name-Calling is not beneath me, for the stoutness of my chatacter is
sorely weak indeed.  But I am shamed by your observation if indeed such
option still lives...  Perhaps you would be willing to whack me with a bit of
clue regarding this 'hidden option' or where to find it's documentation...?

George