[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Jun 24 14:39:47 CDT 2002

On Monday 24 June 2002 02:32 pm, you wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 14:01, Dave McGuire wrote:
> >   I'm not here to give you an education in computer architecture,
>
> And now you're condescending to me?  How arrogant.  I'm not some PFY.

Okay Son,  Slow down a bit...
Before you kick into this line of comment, you've been doing this since
Ninteen-Seventy when?

Yes, Dave is an 'Arrogant Bastard(tm)' but he usually does know what he's
talking about.

Tell you what,  I'll give your argument serious consideration when you can
pull the "Video Card' out of one of those Pee-Cees and boot it headless...

>From a Tape Drive...

George