[rescue] cheapness..

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Mon Jun 24 11:06:34 CDT 2002

>Just a quick question for you all..  Is $my_company the only cheap ass
>company out there or do any of you (who are not self employed) run any of
>your equipment (unix boxen) at your office?

I've got one of my IPX boxes here at work.

>(basically) terminal.  The day I leave this place they are gonna go into
>shock as I pull all my machines with me. :-)

If I lose an IPX to the evil workplace and really want/need another, I'm
sure someone on the list will offer a replacement for a decent price.
Actually, I'd probably just leave it with 'em...less trouble, and the
contents of the drive are far more valuable than the hardware.

However, I'm not gonna lose my tools, toolbox, multimeters, power supplies,
or other test equipment.  No way, no how.

newell