[rescue] IRIX media identification question

ghub005 at xtra.co.nz ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jun 23 04:04:37 CDT 2002

Hi Lads

I've been offered a whole bunch of IRIX CDs by a guy in Australia. He sent me a list of all the stuff he has left. He will sell everything in the list for 30USD including postage. The tiles are:

<<
SC4-IRIX-6.4.1 REV V - SEALED
IRIX 6.5 LIBRARY, DEVELOPMENT FONDATION, DEVELOPMENT LIBRARIES,
6.5 APPLICATION,
6.5 INSTALLATION TOOLS,
6.5 FOUNDATION 1 AND 2,
6.5 BASE DOCUMENTATION,
IRIX 6.5.4,
6.5 APPLICATIONS,
6.5.4 OVERLAYS 1 AND 2.
6.4 APPLICATIONS.
6.4 RECOMMENDED/REQUIRED PATCHES,
6.2,6.3,6.4, RECOM/REQUIRED PATCHES,
CELLULAR IRIX,
FREEWAY 2.0,
OCTANE SYSTEM DISK PATCHES,
PATCH SG0000466,
DESKTOP SPECIAL EDITION 1.1,
DANG REVCPATCHES,
ENLIGHTEN DSM,
6.3 FIX ON FAIL PATCHES,
5.3 RECOMMENDED REQUIRED PATCH,
ONC3/NFS VERSION 3 6.2,6.3,6.4, AND 6.5,
SNMP ACCESS TO HP-UX MIB 1.1.2 FOR 6.2,6.3,6.4, AND 6.5,
OCTANCE DEMOS 1.1 FOR 6.4.
6.3 RECOMMENDED/REQUIRED PATCH,
NETWORK FILE SYSTEMS 5.3,
DEVELOPMENT OPTION 5.3,
PATCHES 5.3 FOR ALL INDIGO 2 IMPACT,
HOT MIX 18,
INDIZONE 3

Unfortunately I don't know much about IRIX media kits either. From the list above, does it look like there is enough to install v6.5?

Also is there anything of interest in the remaining CDs?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Gavin