[rescue] fans fans fans...

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Sat Jun 22 23:40:13 CDT 2002

How is an anti-sway bar going to stiffin the ride over a bump that much?
  If the axle hops you have to be running over the bump with both
wheels, at which point both ends of the anti-sway bar rotate up.

I notice that many Dodge 1-tons have a bar in the back, although, my
Chevy doesn't.  I'm not sure about Fords.  My Chevy take corners pretty
good, although, I suppose if I went fast enough the back end would break
loose.  It doesn't really lean very much with the stiff springs and all.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA