[rescue] Xyplex Maxserver 5000 software

J.D. sunhelp at drztech.com
Sat Jun 22 15:13:16 CDT 2002

I've recently acquired a Xyplex Maxserver 5000 terminal server (yes.. the
one that was onlabx.com). Seems the floppy drive in it is toast, and it cannibalized the
floppy that was in there.
So..... I'm looking for the software/net-boot/roms/...? for this thing. I
figured surely someone outthere has one of these, or works with one. Manuals or at least a wiring
diagram for theCentronix-50 ports on the back would be cool too. Heck, any help at all on
this beast would beappreciated!

(I checked the xyplex (now itouch.com) site, but couldn't seem to find the
right stuff)
Thanks!
--
Josh D.